You need to be logged in order to add products to a list
Please contact the shop first to be allowed to create a list
Customer ratings and reviews
The heavy flow reusable and long pad Öko creations is a perfect alternative to disposable towels chemical Due to its composition of hemp, organic cotton and polyurethane absorbent , so it is completely sealed.
3 layers of hemp ensure excellent absorption for heavy flow during menstruation, for a night or protection for bladder weakness .
It remains thin, comfortable and efficient. Öko heavy flow reusable pad have two pairs of wings .
They are holding the towel in place with a snap attaching under the underwear. Colorful patterns on the reverse side towels are nice and attractive ,
Sold by 2
• Color: natural , back to the varied and colorful patterns
• Composition: 55 % cotton , 43 % hemp , 2 % polyurethane ( waterproof breathable membrane)
• Label Fabric: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
• Label Packaging : 100% FSC certified paper
• Made in Quebec , Canada
Because the fibre is kept its natural colour, Öko Creations pads lower your risk of irritations (contact dermatitis), allergies (to irritant products) and thus infections (vaginitis) associated with dyes, caustic chemicals (used to make fabrics colourfast) and synthetic or non-organic fabrics. The natural colour of ecological (hemp) and organic (organic cotton) fabrics in our Öko Creations pads ensures your safety and comfort.
If you are looking for the following, then this product is for you:
• Fewer leaks: Our hemp fleece is ultra-absorbent and each of our products (except the Öko-minis) has a breathable waterproof layer that prevents leaks.
• Prevents irritation: The fabric that comes into contact with the skin is made of natural fibers that haven’t been bleached or dyed. The risks of irritation, allergy and infection are therefore reduced.
• Reduced ecological footprint: A single woman will throw away approximately 12 000 sanitary products in her lifetime and they can take years to decompose. By using Öko- pads, you will not be contributing to those numbers!
• Economical: No more buying disposable pads every month! One Öko-pad can last up to 6 years. Think about the savings!
• Easy care: Sure, it’s not easy as throwing a pad in the garbage can, but it’s not all that complicated either! Our cute Öko-case makes the use of washable pads very easy even when you’re on the go.
• Cute: Who said that sanitary pads had to be ugly? You can choose from a variety of cute patterns that will brighten up your day!
|Manufacturing Location||Canada, Québec|