You need to be logged in order to add products to a list
Please contact the shop first to be allowed to create a list
Customer ratings and reviews
New version! Now waterproof, and larger at the bottom. Mini Panty Liner OKO represents an ecological and healthy alternative to disposable sanitary napkins, and recognized harmful to the body.
Made with 54% organic cotton, 46% hemp, and 2 layers of absorbent hemp, this lightweight mini panty liner you will be protected quietly, while respecting the planet.
It offers a lightweight protection for fine losses during or between rules or additional safety protection when port buffer.
Washable sanitary napkins Öko have wings with snaps focusing on the underwear.
• Color: natural in front and back, wings varied and colorful patterns
• Composition: 54% cotton, 46% hemp
• Product Label: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
• Label Packaging: 100% FSC certified paper
• Made in Quebec, Canada
Sold by 2
If you are looking for the following, then this product is for you:
• Fewer leaks: Our hemp fleece is ultra-absorbent and each of our products (except the Öko-minis) has a breathable waterproof layer that prevents leaks.
• Prevents irritation: The fabric that comes into contact with the skin is made of natural fibers that haven’t been bleached or dyed. The risks of irritation, allergy and infection are therefore reduced.
• Reduced ecological footprint: A single woman will throw away approximately 12 000 sanitary products in her lifetime and they can take years to decompose. By using Öko- pads, you will not be contributing to those numbers!
• Economical: No more buying disposable pads every month! One Öko-pad can last up to 6 years. Think about the savings!
• Easy care: Sure, it’s not easy as throwing a pad in the garbage can, but it’s not all that complicated either! Our cute Öko-case makes the use of washable pads very easy even when you’re on the go.
• Cute: Who said that sanitary pads had to be ugly? You can choose from a variety of cute patterns that will brighten up your day!
|Manufacturing Location||Canada, Québec|