You need to be logged in order to add products to a list
Please contact the shop first to be allowed to create a list
Customer ratings and reviews
Dodo la planète do: Mali, Louisiana is a book-CD that features reassuring voices and captivating rhythms that will please adults and children.
Let the music transport you from Mali to Louisiana, via Australia, Japan, Poland, South Africa, Italy, Costa Rica, Spain, Armenia, Chad, and Canada.
Each song is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the culture and language of the fourteen different places.
Lullabies are interpreted in their original language.
Patrick Lacoursière's wonderful tale, illustrated by Sylvie Bourbonnière and written in English, French and Spanish, is the perfect accompaniment to the 14 lullabies from around the world.
A trip around the world that will bring joy to the whole household!
Singers: Juan Jose Carranza, Sylva Balassanian, Paul Kunigis, Fujiwara Burke Mary, Nathalie Picard, H'Sao, and Hart-Rouge.
Age: 2 to 7 years old
Book Size: 21 x 21 cm
Number of pages: 36
Total length of songs: 49 minutes
The disc includes 14 sound recordings as well as printable files with lyrics and illustrations
1. Makun - Mali (2:50)
2. Chanson gitane - Europe (3:30)
3. Little Fishy - Australia (3:14)
4. Owaiyare - Japan (3:57)
5. Kondo - Chad (3:59)
6. Dodo bébé - Louisiana (2:40)
7. Sadraskwiio - Huron-Wendake (3:20)
8. Na wojtusia z popielnika - Poland (4:09)
9. Thula Thula - South Africa (3:06)
10. La ninna nanna del cavallino - Italy (3:44)
11. Los pollitos dicen - Costa Rica (3:18)
12. Yeraz - Armenia (3:44)
13. Durme hermosa donzella - Spain (4:12)
14. Je te dis merci - Canada (3:14)
|Age||2 - 4 years old, 5 - 7 years old|