Ecological and healthy alternative to disposable sanitary napkins!
Out of stock
You need to be logged in order to add products to a list
Please contact the shop first to be allowed to create a list
Customer ratings and reviews
New version! Now waterproof, and larger at the bottom, the OKO Mini Panty Liner represents an ecological and healthy alternative to disposable sanitary napkins, and recognized harmful to the body.
Made of 45% organic cotton coated with food grade polyurethane (wings) 36% hemp, 19% organic cotton, this lightweight mini panty liner will allow you to be discreetly protected, while respecting the planet.
It offers a light protection for thin losses during or between periods or an additional safety protection when wearing a tampon.
Öko washable pads have wings with snaps that attach under the underwear. You can wear your most feminine underwear while being protected.
Sold by the unit.
Use sodium percarbonate to gently remove stains and deodorize your pads, available in 1 Kg or 2 Kg bags, and learn our foolproof methods on our blog :)
Check out our blog post to see if you qualify for a refund from your city for washable hygiene products.
No nano-silver particles or PFAS
Because the fibre is kept its natural colour, Öko Creations pads lower your risk of irritations (contact dermatitis), allergies (to irritant products) and thus infections (vaginitis) associated with dyes, caustic chemicals (used to make fabrics colourfast) and synthetic or non-organic fabrics. The natural colour of ecological (hemp) and organic (organic cotton) fabrics in our Öko Creations pads ensures your safety and comfort.
If you are looking for the following, then this product is for you:
• Fewer leaks: Our hemp fleece is ultra-absorbent and each of our products (except the Öko-minis) has a breathable waterproof layer that prevents leaks.
• Prevents irritation: The fabric that comes into contact with the skin is made of natural fibers that haven’t been bleached or dyed. The risks of irritation, allergy and infection are therefore reduced.
• Reduced ecological footprint: A single woman will throw away approximately 12 000 sanitary products in her lifetime and they can take years to decompose. By using Öko- pads, you will not be contributing to those numbers!
• Economical: No more buying disposable pads every month! One Öko-pad can last up to 6 years. Think about the savings!
• Easy care: Sure, it’s not easy as throwing a pad in the garbage can, but it’s not all that complicated either! Our cute Öko-case makes the use of washable pads very easy even when you’re on the go.
• Cute: Who said that sanitary pads had to be ugly? You can choose from a variety of cute patterns that will brighten up your day!
Pour toute question ou besoin d'assistance, il nous fera plaisir de vous aider :
Par téléphone : 450.482.1142 ou sans frais 1.888.482.1142
Par email : [email protected]
Dès réception de votre règlement, votre commande vous sera expédiée entre 24h à 48h selon disponibilité des marchandises, nous vous en aviserons aussitôt votre commande reçue. Les délais de livraison par la poste sont de 1à 5 jours ouvrables pour le Canada et États-Unis, et 4 à 8 jours ouvrables pour l'Europe, si vous choisissez l'option Air.
Discover a healthy alternative to traditional feminine hygiene products. The DivaCup is a sensational innovation in feminine hygiene protection. It's comfortable, discrete and easy to use. The DivaCup is a menstrual cup that is worn inside the vagina and collects menstrual blood rather than absorbing it, which reduces the risk of toxic shock syndrome....
The Öko creations menstrual pad is a perfect alternative to chemical disposable pads. Thanks to its composition of hemp, organic cotton and polyurethane, it is completely waterproof. See our blog post to find out if you are entitled to a refund from your city for washable hygiene products. The 3 layers of hemp ensure excellent absorption for normal...
Be prepared for all eventualities with this set of cloth pads, an ecological and healthy alternative!For your health and the environment's, say "no" to disposable pads, which are known to be harmful to the human body.Öko washable sanitary pads have wings. These wings hold the pad in place with a snap that attaches under the underwear. No nano-silver...
Sodium percarbonate is a great environmentally friendly alternative to bleach or borax, because it is non-toxic and biodegradable. It is a product which, when dissolved in water, breaks down into soda crystals and "active oxygen" (or hydrogen peroxide water ). So in other words, sodium percarbonate degreases, increases the pH of water and makes detergents...