Ecological and healthy alternative to disposable sanitary napkins!
Out of stock
You need to be logged in order to add products to a list
Please contact the shop first to be allowed to create a list
Customer ratings and reviews
Panty Liner Oko represents an ecological and healthy alternative to disposable sanitary napkins, and recognized harmful to the body.
Made with 58% organic cotton, 40% hemp, and 2% polyurethane (waterproof breathable membrane), this light panty liner you will be protected quietly, while respecting the planet.
With 2 layers of absorbent hemp, offers absolute protection for light to medium flow, or urinary leakage.
Panty Liner Öko have wings with snaps focusing on the underwear.
• Color: natural in front and back, wings varied and colorful patterns
• Product Label: 100% certified organic cotton
• Label Packaging: 100% FSC certified paper
• Made in Quebec, Canada
Sold by unit
Because the fibre is kept its natural colour, Öko Creations pads lower your risk of irritations (contact dermatitis), allergies (to irritant products) and thus infections (vaginitis) associated with dyes, caustic chemicals (used to make fabrics colourfast) and synthetic or non-organic fabrics. The natural colour of ecological (hemp) and organic (organic cotton) fabrics in our Öko Creations pads ensures your safety and comfort.
If you are looking for the following, then this product is for you:
• Fewer leaks: Our hemp fleece is ultra-absorbent and each of our products (except the Öko-minis) has a breathable waterproof layer that prevents leaks.
• Prevents irritation: The fabric that comes into contact with the skin is made of natural fibers that haven’t been bleached or dyed. The risks of irritation, allergy and infection are therefore reduced.
• Reduced ecological footprint: A single woman will throw away approximately 12 000 sanitary products in her lifetime and they can take years to decompose. By using Öko- pads, you will not be contributing to those numbers!
• Economical: No more buying disposable pads every month! One Öko-pad can last up to 6 years. Think about the savings!
• Easy care: Sure, it’s not easy as throwing a pad in the garbage can, but it’s not all that complicated either! Our cute Öko-case makes the use of washable pads very easy even when you’re on the go.
• Cute: Who said that sanitary pads had to be ugly? You can choose from a variety of cute patterns that will brighten up your day!
Pour toute question ou besoin d'assistance, il nous fera plaisir de vous aider :
Par téléphone : 450.482.1142 ou sans frais 1.888.482.1142
Par email : [email protected]
Dès réception de votre règlement, votre commande vous sera expédiée entre 24h à 48h selon disponibilité des marchandises, nous vous en aviserons aussitôt votre commande reçue. Les délais de livraison par la poste sont de 1à 5 jours ouvrables pour le Canada et États-Unis, et 4 à 8 jours ouvrables pour l'Europe, si vous choisissez l'option Air.
Sodium percarbonate is a great environmentally friendly alternative to bleach or borax, because it is non-toxic and biodegradable.It is a product which, when dissolved in water, decomposes on soda crystals and "active oxygen" (or hydrogen peroxide water or water and oxygen peroxide). So in other words, sodium percarbonate degreasing, increases the pH...
The Oko reusable pads creation are a perfect alternative to normal disposable pads. They are made of 55% cotton and 43% hemp. The Oko pads are thin and really comfortable and garante you a total absorbtion. Thanks to their composition in hermp, organic cotton and absorbent polyurethane they are completely waterproof. This set includes:- 2 long Sanitary...
Be prepared for all eventualities with this set of cloth pads, an ecological and healthy alternative!For your health and the environment's, say "no" to disposable pads, who are known to be harmful to the human body.Reusable pads of Oko Creations are even equiped with wings that can be cliped to your underwear with a simple snap. What comprises this...
Sodium percarbonate is a great environmentally friendly alternative to bleach or borax, because it is non-toxic and biodegradable. It is a product which, when dissolved in water, decomposes on soda crystals and "active oxygen" (or hydrogen peroxide water or water and oxygen peroxide). So in other words, sodium percarbonate degreasing, increases the pH of...