Ecological and healthy alternative to disposable sanitary napkins!
Out of stock
You need to be logged in order to add products to a list
Please contact the shop first to be allowed to create a list
Customer ratings and reviews
The regular reusable cloth pad Öko creations is a perfect alternative to disposable wipes With its chemical composition of hemp, organic cotton and polyurethane absorbent, so it is completely sealed.
3 layers of hemp ensure excellent absorption for normal flow (middle) during menstruation or urinary leakage.
It remains thin, comfortable and efficient. Washable sanitary napkins Öko have wings. They are holding the towel in place with a snap attaching under the underwear. Colorful patterns on the reverse side towels are nice and attractive,
Sold by 2
• Color: natural, back to the varied and colorful patterns
• Composition: 42% hemp, 32% organic cotton, 24% organic cotton laminated with polyurethane
• Label Fabric: 100% certified organic cotton
• Label Packaging: 100% FSC certified paper
• Made in Quebec, Canada
Because the fibre is kept its natural colour, Öko Creations pads lower your risk of irritations (contact dermatitis), allergies (to irritant products) and thus infections (vaginitis) associated with dyes, caustic chemicals (used to make fabrics colourfast) and synthetic or non-organic fabrics. The natural colour of ecological (hemp) and organic (organic cotton) fabrics in our Öko Creations pads ensures your safety and comfort.
If you are looking for the following, then this product is for you:
• Fewer leaks: Our hemp fleece is ultra-absorbent and each of our products (except the Öko-minis) has a breathable waterproof layer that prevents leaks.
• Prevents irritation: The fabric that comes into contact with the skin is made of natural fibers that haven’t been bleached or dyed. The risks of irritation, allergy and infection are therefore reduced.
• Reduced ecological footprint: A single woman will throw away approximately 12 000 sanitary products in her lifetime and they can take years to decompose. By using Öko- pads, you will not be contributing to those numbers!
• Economical: No more buying disposable pads every month! One Öko-pad can last up to 6 years. Think about the savings!
• Easy care: Sure, it’s not easy as throwing a pad in the garbage can, but it’s not all that complicated either! Our cute Öko-case makes the use of washable pads very easy even when you’re on the go.
• Cute: Who said that sanitary pads had to be ugly? You can choose from a variety of cute patterns that will brighten up your day!
Divawash gel is formulated to wash your Divacup and can also be used for body cleansing gel that leaves your skin silky smooth. Divawash gel only contains natural ingredients and 100% plant-based. It contains no chemical ingredients or sulfate.It is slightly infused with sweet orange essential oil and enriched with vitamins to protect the skin. It is...
Sodium percarbonate is a great environmentally friendly alternative to bleach or borax, because it is non-toxic and biodegradable.It is a product which, when dissolved in water, decomposes on soda crystals and "active oxygen" (or hydrogen peroxide water or water and oxygen peroxide). So in other words, sodium percarbonate degreasing, increases the pH...
Want peace of mind, practicality and flexibility? Go to the Fleurcup menstrual cup, our favorite in terms of reusable hygienic protection! In medical grade silicone and durable, it is the best value for money on the market. Supple and flexible, Fleurcup is easily placed in the vagina to collect the period. In addition, it collects twice as much as...